Sunday, July 17, 2011

Friends

Lately, I've been obsessed with the show Friends. In fact, the other day, I bought season 5 and the next day I spent the whole day watching all 4 discs! And W channel plays Friends at 5:00, 7:00 and 1:30 am. You can just guess where I am at those times! And TVTropilis plays it back to back on Thursdays! Now, the subject of deciding which character is my favourite is tricky-first I thought it was Ross. Then I thought it was Joey. Now I'm sure I cant decide so my favourite is Joey AND Ross. haha. My choice of couples? Ross & Rachel forever! Chandler & Monica? I wasnt so sure. I dont really think those guys are good for each other. And I think Joey is good just being his perverted self. ha. But he is a cutie <3 Same with Ross. Not so much cute for him but I do say he is a bit handsome. My Mom thinks Ross is ugly! How dare she?! And now, what would a post be without picture? Bring out the photos! :)


My fave Joey quote: "How you doin?" and "It's Joey!"
My Fave Ross quote: "It's not coming off, man!" (leather pants scene. lol) and "I can never catch a break!"
My Fave Chandler quote: "More turkey mr.Chandler?" and "Damn Rolos!"
My Fave Rachel quote: "You flirted and then BAM! 9 years later, you had me!"
My fave Phoebe quote: "Oh..no"
My Fave Monica quote: "Go team Monica!...We can work the name out later..."

No comments:

Post a Comment