Monday, August 19, 2013

Long Time, No See

Well, I have not posted on this blog in over a year. My life has changed dramatically since then. This is the first time I've even been on blogger in like...multiple months. I suppose maybe I should set things straight before I decided to leave this blog instead of just forgetting about it. If you read this blog from start to finish, you will discover a childish girl who had really no idea what she wanted to do in life and had little value for the little things. Its time to set things straight.
I am going into sophomore year. I have no friends. I am ok with having no friends. I have a serious boyfriend whom I've been dating for over a year named Philip. We are a long distance relationship as he lives in Illinois and I live in Toronto. We met this summer for the first time: most meaningful and precious moment of my life so far. I have never met a person in my life that I have fit so perfectly together with than him. I do not mind falling asleep on Skype or waiting for letters or kissing through a screen because love knows no limits and it certainly does not know distance. I did shit this year in school, having a GPA of 76. I plan to do much better this year as I have much better classes. I plan to go to college or university (preferably university) for English. I've been seriously considering my beliefs and self worth lately. I have decided for myself that I identify myself with the Libertarian Party of Canada. I've been interested in theology a lot lately and learning a lot about the different religions and how science can work together with religion. I know I'm just a teenager but I have the next eight or so years planned out for myself. For those who care: Philip and I plan to see each other twice during this school year (thanksgiving and spring break) and I'm going to Chicago for a week next summer to visit him and he plans to come back home with me and working for my father for the summer. The school year after that, Philip will be 16 and will have his drivers license (I wont be able to get mine until 19 due to Canadian laws) so he will be able to drive up here multiple times in the school year and stay for the summer. Same with senior year. As soon as we are both accepted to a post secondary school (he plans to move here for schooling), we either plan to move in together or plan to live together in my parents house until we graduate. We also plan to get married at town hall at 19 or 20, then have the wedding later when we have more money. And that's how I see my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment