Saturday, May 12, 2012

Putting On A Production

So I dont know if I told you guys but since October, I've been involved in our school musical which was High School Musical (yeah its not the best play but it was fun) and just this week was the production! Now, I've never really been in a play. Sure I've been in the average class skit but this play was so amazing! We did productions Tuesday during school, Wednesday night and Thursday night! There was one main set at the back of the stage that was painted to be a gym then the stage actually went out a little into the audience and there were two risers, one to the left and to the right. One had a set that was painted to be some lockers and the other was painted to look like a class room and then you could turn it into a rooftop garden. Now, in the play, I had two characters. I played Coach Bolton (yeah i know its a dude. So what, i just put my hair under a hat) and also a skater when we did Stick To The Status Quo. So i had to change backstage inbetween scenes behind the main set because there were nails sticking out of the wood at the back (it was supported by wooden planks) that we hung our costumes on with hangers.
Anway, I'm a little sad now cuz it's all over. I never knew how much fun a play could be :)


Yeah thats supposed to be Coach Bolton from the movie xD The audience was probably like "woah coch bolton sounds like a girl"xD cuz I had to yell alot for my lines. Thank God I'm Greek xD


Aaaaand those are the skaters xP
i wish I had photos of our actual performances. I do have a photo of me as Coach Bolton but its on my ipod. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment