Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What'd You Expect Me To Do?

So, I was taking a bike ride today as I like to do when it gets hot and it got up to 90*F today so I went out. Also, I got that new bike I was telling you guys about so it was fun after having the same bike for 7 years xP
So I went all around my neighbour hood and up into others. I actually went up this huge ass hill which just wiped me right out. I went for around an hour and then went again at nigh after we set off fireworks in the park for Victoria Day!
On my day time ride, one street was pretty busy so I took the side walk.While I was riding on the side walk, I ran over someone's water hose and they yelled at me to watch where I was going. In real life, I just went on riding but in my head, I wanted to skid my bike to a stop, turn back at her and say (profanity alert) "Honestly, bitch? It was on the fucking sidewalk. What'd you expect me to do, stop and lift up the fucking bike?" xD
Yep,so thats all I've got to say. OH I went to see The Avengers on friday night with friends for the second time xD it was that amazing.I mean, I'd pay to see Captain America twice ;D
you know, I actually heard they're making a second Captain America. Lucky for me ;P

1 comment:

  1. When you ride a bike, you have to let the epithets roll off your back. I get the most unbelievable curses and such when I'm riding. I just attribute it to some unexpressed pain boiling over in the source. And I REFUSE to let these (profanity alert) a--holes ruin my ride. :)

    ReplyDelete