Sunday, October 23, 2011

Skinny Jeans

For my birthday, I got skinny jeans. And I dont just mean those kinda tight jeans, I'm talking SKIN TIGHT, FEEL THE HAIRS ON YOUR LEGS! I mean, yeah, they looked good but MY GOD, all through Geography it was 'oh dear God, get these things off of me!". I was counting the minutes on the clock till lunch cuz i didnt want to have to ask permission to the bathroom. So once 11:30 hit, i didnt even take my books, I ran out and into the bathroom and pulled those suckers off! Ah, relief. I sat there for like 10 minutes and then it was like 'damn, forgot my books'. So i pulled the pants of doom back on and went back to the classroom. "You forgot your books" the teacher says."Yes, I know" I say then get the heck out of there. So yeah, my first experience with skinny jeans = not a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment