Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ipod Is Busted.

Thats right. Life sucks. I never really realized how much I used my ipod until it died. I mean, it litterally died. It wont charge. It wont turn on. The battery is dead. So ever since Sunday (thats when it broke) I've been almost music deprived! I mean, I have beatles CD's and dont get me wrong, the beatles are great but sometimes I just want to listen to some Police records or some Fleetwood Mac. And one can only listen to A Hard Days Night so many times before going insane. Now, I thought I was doomed until Christmas (parents agreed to get me an Ipod touch.yay!) but last night, I burned my whole playlist of 150 songs (thats just my favourites. I have like 500 songs in total) onto CD. Granted, it took 2 hours and 7 CDs but at least I can listen to my music on my mom's walk man (a thing from the 90's. lol) So life is good again. For now. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment