Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Break Woo Hoo!

FINALLY, school's out for spring break! i was getting tired of those goofs! ahaha xD
So this post isnt really about anything in particular, just to waste my time, and now yours.
Most of the break, I'll be writing, trying to finish a book i've been writing for about a month called Grease Bird. I'll be reading alot too, i went to the library this week and picked up three books cuz i thought i'd be without but then today, my teacher (we got a new one by the way. my old ones on maternity leave, thank God. i love my new teacher) gives me this huge-ass book called The Book Thief and ohmygod, its freakin AMAZING, BRO! its like 700 pages and so far its pretty good. its about the holocaust and i like the idea that Death narrates it. at first i was like "hold up, why does this guy take souls?" and then i read some more and i was like "ohhhhhh". lol xD  
I guess since theres nothing left to do, i'll update you on my new favourites.
Book: The Outsiders
Movie: Soul Man along with The Hitcher
Song: My Sharona by The Knack (i think?)
T.V show: used to be Friends but i just cant get into it anymore. Ever since i watched the outsiders, its kinda like 'these people have no respect for life'. i know not everything can be drama but more lately, i've been more into drama, mystery, thriller movies/books.
Celebrity: C.Thomas Howell -I'm serious. Tommy Howell + 1980's movies = 90 photos of him saved on my ipod, i kid you not, this guy looks like a freakin angel xD

Enough of me fan girling. BY THE WAY, tonight i created a Fan Fiction account (they wont let me post anything yet cuz im supposedly 'new' but i'll tell you when i do post something so you can look it up). by the time you read this, i might have something up. my pen name is Retro Soul.

So thats all. did you ever notice that the guy from the knack who sings My Sharona kinda looks like a young Chevy Chase?

No comments:

Post a Comment