Thursday, March 17, 2011

Coolest Cat On The Block

Just got back from hanging with my cousin down town and it was AMAZING!!!  another thing, i have turned into a woman. yep, i know its shocking but it is true. ha ha, what i mean by that is, my cousin lent me tons of stylish clothes and i just bought a whole bunch of hot looking clothes. and hottest of all - i got a leather jacket! its soo sexy looking, when i wear it to school, heads will turn! ha ha, and im also wearing tighter clothes and not shopping at Wal Mart anymore, ha ha xD i went to Bluenotes, D-Tox and Suzy in the last couple days to get new clothes. its a big change for me and you can sure bet i dont look like Buddy Holly any more! haha, dont get me wrong, it was good to look like him back in the day but if you look like Buddy Holly NOW-well then, sorry son, you're a nerd! ha ha xD and im hoping that it will impress a certain someone (you can guess who). my cousin said when i go back to school, looking like i do, i'll blow his socks off! well, i sure hope thats the case!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment