Monday, March 7, 2011

I'll See You There On Cloud 9

I swear, i cant take any more school. i'm soo glad my March Break starts in 3 days!!! I dont think im even there! you know what i mean? when you just totally zone out for a couple minutes and then when you zone back in, its like "woah, what just happened??? what did she just say??". i mean "she" as in my teacher, by the way. I dont know, maybe I'm just spending time on cloud 9...just thinking about stuff  that has NOTHING to do with math.  And on the topic of Cloud 9, i think George Harrison's song Cloud 9 is very moving. the guitar is beautiful! some day, i want to play like that!!! i did figure out like the first 5 notes to the opening guitar solo but im not even half as good as George!! but maybe one day, i'll be a famous rock n roll artist...and i'll be as smooth as a cat on that lead guitar. hey! maybe i could be a jazz cat!! ha ha, or a greased lightning rocker! my boyfriend would wear a leather jacket and a tight black shirt and have his hair greased back! yep, we'd be the coolest cats on the block! (well...maybe just in OUR eyes!!! ha ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment