Saturday, March 19, 2011

In A Bad Mood

After a fight with my mother (those are never fun) I'm in a very bad mood. i dont want anyone to talk to me, i just want to be by myself and listen to music and i want every one to just leave me alone. In my defence, she's the one who started the fight and over reacted and said things that werent true then ending up blaming it all on ME. it always ends that way, she is the one who does all the yelling/name calling/lying/and everything else and she makes up stuff so i get in trouble. i dont care anyways, i just want to be by myself.  On a brighter note, i was listening to my Elvis vinyls earlier today and when i was listening to Loving You, i could just imagine me and Jakob dancing with me holding onto him and him wrapping arms around me.

2 comments:

  1. My mom does the same thing to me everything is always blames all the problems on me

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? aww :/ at least someone knows how i feel.

    ReplyDelete