Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finger Picking

I just learned how to finger pick in guitar lessons tonight. its actually harder than it seems!!! but Larry (my guitar teacher) said i was learning it the hard way because the song i want to learn uses a harder method of finger picking. i want to learn the song Julia by the Beatles but i think that might be too hard for me. i mean, have you heard that song?! the finger picking is really pretty but sounds really advanced! Maija came over tonight! we made her a blog too. its called One Life For Another so check her out! :D I actually couldnt believe it was March already! for some reason, this year seems to be going by faster than any other year in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I know what you mean! Time seems to go by so fast as you get older...I don't know if that's a good thing or not :)
    Btw, I love the guitar part on Julia! I hope you learn it soon. In my opinion, John's singing isn't as good as it usually is on this song. It seems a little bland to me. But it's dedicated to his mom & wife and that's what makes it sweet.

    ReplyDelete